About and contacts
I am a PhD student in Operational Research at the University of Bologna. I can be reached via email at
Slides and other material
- Recent trends in OR and practical business applications (pdf). Seminar at the American University of Armenia in 2014.
- Data envelopment analysis (pdf). Seminar at the University of Bologna in 2014.
- A maritime version of the Travelling Salesman Problem (pdf). Seminar at the Odysseus 2015 conference.
I organise a series of seminars/webinars targeted especially at PhD students and young researchers.
Below you can find a list of past seminars, held during the spring of 2015. Slides and recordings are available for some of them.
The new series of seminars will be hold during the spring of 2016, so... stay tuned.
The link to follow the live webinars and interact with the presenter is here.
- 29/01 - Alberto Santini - University of Bologna - A rich variant of the TSP with Pickups and Deliveries.
- 26/02 - Jonas Schweiger - ZIB Berlin and IBM - Max clique cuts for standard quadratic programs. Recording.
- 26/03 - Maxence Delorme - University of Bologna - 1- and 2-dimensional packing problems. Slides. Recordings.
- 30/04 - Sven Wiese - University of Bologna and IBM - Deriving intersection cuts from wide split disjunctions. Slides. Recording.
- 21/05 - Bruno Petrato Bruck - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - Non-elementary formulations for the single Vehicle Routing Problem with deliveries and selective pickups. Slides.
- 25/06 - Veronica Dal Sasso - University of Padova - A column generation approach for Pure Parsimony Haplotyping. Slides. Recording.